WHY WE’RE DOING THISMore than ever, current members and Veterans of our military are transitioning from the military and seeking civilian careers. There are about 27 million people in the military-connected community, including active duty personnel, reservists, military families and veterans.
This vast talent pool represents significant opportunities for organizations looking to hire qualified and hard-working employees and has become an integral segment of the Human Capital portion of the Social pillar within Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG). But to take advantage, companies need to know their stuff.
This one-day, annual event features dynamic speakers and panel discussions with nationally recognized employers distinguished for strong track records in veterans’ employment.
WHAT WE COVEROur experts will explore cutting-edge topics such as:
- Successful Veteran Hiring
- New Careers Post-Service
- Creating a Strong Veteran Culture
- Retaining Veterans
- Team-building and Leadership Skills of Veterans
- Veterans’ Technical Skills
- Supporting Employees in the National Guard or Reserves
- Veteran Employee Resource Groups
- Military Spouse and Family Support
- How Veterans Fill a Unique Space within Diversity and Inclusion
- Resolving Barriers to Employment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate, Non-Profit, Government Agency and other employment professionals including Human Resource Executives, Diversity and Inclusion Team Members, Members of Military Veteran Networks, Employee Resource Groups, Corporate Communication Teams, Public Relations, Investor Relations Officers and Military Veteran Initiative Teams. The ESG Community including Asset Managers and Asset Owners such as Public & Private Pensions, Insurance Companies, Endowments, Foundations & Family Offices.